We Are Hiring!
LICENSED PHYSICAL THERAPIST
We are seeking a Physical Therapist to join our outpatient team! Our ideal candidate would have a strong desire to learn or be experienced in: Therapeutic Dry Needling, Manual Techniques and Functional Movement Re-education. Be able to design and implement physical rehabilitative programs to improve patient quality of life in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong team mentality with clinicians and support staff
- Strong communication skills
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services in a timely fashion for insurance and internally
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Comfortable with multiple comorbidities
- New Mexico Physical Therapy License
- Previous experience in physical therapy rehabilitation, or other related field is preferred
- New Physical Therapy graduates are welcome
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, Simple IRA
Relocation sign-on bonus, negotiable assistance with student loan reimbursement, Annual Season Pass to Taos Ski Valley.
Email your resume to Alicia@taosphysicaltherapy.com
Our growing clinic is looking for a new team member who is confident with a computer, works well with the public, and must be able to multitask. Pay rate is negotiable after 3 months with bonus program and benefits.
Tasks will include: scheduling patients, admin and clerical duties, calling insurance companies, and answering phones. This position will also be cross-trained for PT technician and drug testing duties.
All applicants must be vaccinated as this is a healthcare facility.
Come join a great work environment with growth opportunities!
Email your resume to Mar@taosphysicaltherapy.com